Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hmmm. I haven't posted in a while, so I figure I'll let Josh know what's up.

SO I don't exactly really want to go to the engagement party. I just don't. I have a final to work on and I won't know many of the people there. Maddi, Aimee and I constructed a plan. I will go, BUT I will have headphones and music on me to ignore them all if I get stuck in a corner by myself. In a sorta fuck-you-all-you're-lame thing. Because, I'd rather rock out to music than pretend to not care about standing around in a group of people at the zoo by myself. Just figured I'd let you know what's up Josh. If you have any advice on this email me!!!! 

Oh yeah, it's on saturday, and I haven't asked my mom yet.

2 comments:

  1. How'd it go. I had some advice, but last week was CRAZYYYY!! Hopefully there were some bright spots in your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up not going, my mom said no, so I hung out at home, and took a buch of pictures on sunday :D so, I got to relax, Spencer said it was kinda lame anways.

    ReplyDelete