Saturday, July 14, 2012

Justin Bieber. Fat people. Lazy people. Americans.

I don't feel like going in the order I put those things in, so, I'll start with..
Americans.
Americans are lazy. I'm not saying that other nations in the world don't have lazy people in them, it's just that the US has the most concentrated level of laziness. Because we are lazy fucks. That's it. Americans also feel the need to judge everyone they see. If you're a girl and have guy friends, you're a whore. If you're a guy with female friends, you're a player. If you dress well, you're conceited. If you wear clothes that are comfortable you're a slob. If you're bisexual or a lesbian, you're confused. If you're gay, you're going to go to hell. If you wear loose clothes, you're fat. If you're skinny, you're anorexic. If you have bags under your eyes, you're on drugs. If you cry, you're a drama queen. If you're nice to strangers, you're fake. We live in a society where it doesn't matter who you really are. You are labels. The thing is though, is that labels are stereotypes. And stereotypes exist because THEY ARE TRUE. Someone, somewhere fits that stereotype.  The problem with these stereotypes is, more than 90% of the population in the US, some billion or something people label people. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It's ridiculous. I mean fuck, if you have a speech impediment, you're mentally retarded. If you fall asleep in class because you didn't sleep well and desperately need sleep, you're a slacker. If you don't turn your homework in, and get bad grades, not only are you a slacker, but you're stupid. America sucks. I really don't like so many people. I would say hate but, in this society, the word hate means nothing. It makes no impact. People joke about it. They go "I hate you" "Oh I hate you too." It's ridiculous. 
JUSTIN BIEBER
I didn't know that Justin Bieber was eighteen. Nuff said. I thought he was my little sister's age.

Fat and Lazy people.
I'm putting the two together because they generally go together in the first place. Biggest Loser, My 600 Lb Life, all that shit is dumb. And ridiculous. My middle younger sister is lazy. To the extreme. My two youngest sisters have a tiny room. It is constantly messy. And they have more storage equipment than anyone in the house. Or any part of the house. I will admit that my room isn't the cleanest, but I do intend to clean it at some point next week, because I need to gather laundry, and put clean laundry away.It could actually be a lot worse than it is now. My little sisters, except for Alisa, are complete slobs. My little sister Meghann has eczema. And she likes to sleep in the dirty clothes she wore the day before. And it makes her eczema worse. Yeah. Messed up.And gross.

1 comment:

  1. You're right about stereotypes. They're all rooted in some kind of truth. Some can be really funny, others can be damaging. I think the reason Americans are the way we are (as you're noticing) is because we have a lot. You see that with individuals too. If they have a lot of wealth, or status or whatever they're more prone to be out of touch or less accepting of others. It's crazy.

    I know you're not crazy religious or anything, but you should check out the book "Jesus Wants to Save Christians" by Rob Bell. It was actually a huge wakeup call for me, and it talks a lot about how Americans are in an "out of touch" bubble. I'd highly recommend. :)

    Good to see you're posting again. :)

    ReplyDelete